How many of the following will you admit to:
1. You find yourself spending more time in the food storage container aisle in the supermarket than ever.
2. You can’t walk past a hollow tree, stump or rock crevice without thinking that it might be a good place for a cache
3. You have scabs and bruises on your legs during “shorts season”.
4. You have an appointment somewhere and before you leave you check to see if there is a cache nearby.
5. You can’t look at any container without considering whether it would be appropriate for a cache.
6. You know what a pocket query is, how to use it and do.
7. You have maxed out the waypoint capacity on your GPS at least once.
8. You are always on the lookout for good deals on AA batteries (or invest in rechargeable batteries/charger)
9. You go geocaching on your lunch hour.
10. You consider geocaching opportunities when choosing your vacation spot.
The only one I have an issue with is number 9 – I only get 30 minutes for lunch and the nearest cache is a 15 minute drive away!
How many did you admit to? What other signs are there?