Show 1 – Premier

Play
Play

It’s here! I will submit the feed to iTunes and let y’all know when it’s available.

Links to stuff mentioned in the show:

Events:

Mega Scotland: GC Listing – GC1XDQ0 – Website: www.megascotland.co.uk

Mega Wales: No GC listing yet. Website: www.megawales.co.uk

Hampshire Monthly Mid-Week Meet #18 – GC26CZW

Favourite Caches:

Gray Mare’s Cache (Vampirhummel’s Honeymoon) – GCW18D
Glaid To Make It – GCF650Simply Paul Haggis Hunter’s Logs from April 2005 :)
Victim Of Misplaced Displacement – GC241JW
Bamburgh 360 – GCRANB
Skeg To Ness #46 – GC242NY
BHC Slipping and Sliding – GC1Y9DB
From Dusk Till Dawn – GC1E3J0
Asparagus Anyone – GCGT2A

Other Links:

Sheff Cachers – http://www.sheff-cachers.co.uk/
UK Forum on Geocaching.com
I really hope you enjoy it, let me know what you think, good, bad, ugly but above all constructive criticism, is much appreciated!

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in Podcasts
7 comments on “Show 1 – Premier
  1. BernieTheGeocacher says:

Well done Collin. Excellent Podcast anmd what an effort to get it up and running!

Have a chat about it on Wednesday, off to TIWEP now, might send in a live report on Skype if it all works out!

Bernie

2. kry102001 says:

Excellent first episode, I look forward to further editions, expect me to be a regular subscriber and contributor.

3. Dave says:

Nicely done Collin, just had a listen of your website, not managed to find it on iTunes yet but will keep checking so we can subscribe!

4. Haggis Hunter says:

A very good broadcast well done. Thanks for giving me a mention, but you have listed next to the link that it’s Simply Paul’s logs for April 2005, but it should read myself, Firth of Forth & roolku.

Other than that superb and I will listen again.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Haggis Hunter

5. The K9 Crew says:

Well done Colin, really good to hear a Uk based podcast at long last it’s what we have been waiting for. Look forward to next month.

6. The_Street_Searchers says:

Excellent Job boss

Thoroughly looking forward to the next one…thanks for the shout out :-)

Hopefully this podcast will go from strength to strength

Chris

7. Collin says:

Thankyou so much for the kind words folks! I’m still waiting for iTunes to approve the podcast and list it in their directory.

Dave – apologies, you are now credited instead of Paul! :)

Now, what to talk about for the July show…

The Archive