Our new favourite Cacher name! Sorry BingoTheBountyHunter, you’ve been ousted as the king of cacher names! PastyFlaps wins for us!
In this show:
- An Apology. I think there’s about a 5 minute silence in the middle of the show. This wasn’t intentional and I can’t do anything about it. Feel free to slap me around. Lots.
- If I find a geocache exactly on the other side of the world, would it be both the farthest East cache and farthest West cache found?
- What phrases should be banned from Geocaching? RichLay nominates “Proper Caching”
- If a Canadian in the US was to visit the UK, which are the best places for him to visit?
- 7 Souvenirs Of August (briefly)
- Beginners tips – Explaining the basics of trackables – Travel Bugs and Geocoins
- 2014 Photo Competition sponsored by NE Geocaching Supplies
Mentioned in the show:
“Stupid Thing Cachers Do”
“Cachers In The Wild”
“Flora and fauna”
Competition runs until 2359 31 December 2014 and full details of how to enter will be published on the Photo Competition page on this website.